*Risk - The Walking Dead
Survive or die.
If you were in a world where zombies roamed, you'd have to worry about so many extra things. You'd have to always make sure you had tons of supplies stored in safe places. You'd have to protect those places from other packs of survivors you didn't like. AND, you'd have to worry about ex-survivors trying to eat your face off. Welcome to the world of The Walking Dead Risk.
In The Walking Dead Risk, it's not just "you vs. them" - it's "you vs. them vs. zombies." Battle and scavenge for your lives as you vie to be the dominant group of survivors in a post-apocalyptic world infested by the undead. Zombies populate areas of the map and continue to randomly spawn at the start of each player's turn, escalating as the rounds go on. Also at the start of each player's turn an event card must be drawn and read aloud. These cards reference story events from The Walking Dead canon and provide players with challenges with potential rewards/penalties - all the while creating more overall suspenseful interaction. Gamers can expect a fast-paced game of attrition and survival in The Walking Dead Risk - it's win or be eaten!
- 1 Survival Manual (instruction book)
- 1 Game board
- 5 Group leader cards (Rick's Group, Greene Family Group, Governor's Group, Prisoner Group, & Walkers)
- 32 Territory cards
- 28 Event cards (including the "Overrun!" event card)
- 4 Sets of survivor pieces (red, green, yellow, blue; 15x 3 survivor units, 36x 1 survivor units)
- 1 Set of walker pieces (gray; 15x 3 survivor units, 36x 1 survivor units)
- 30 Ammo crates tokens (20x 1 bullet, 10x 2 bullet)
- 3 Guard tower tokens
- 4 Grenade tokens
- 1 Outbreak tracker token
- 2 Black defense dice
- 3 Red attack dice
- Players: 3-5
- Age: 13+
- Quick play rules make the game brutal and fast. Classic Risk rules also provided for lengthening the brutality and suffering. YAY!