When you're all out of Poké Balls, you can make cupcakes that mimic them!
But in case you're not as gifted in the kitchen as you are in the Pokémon gym, this amazing Pokemon Poke Ball Cupcake Pan from Think Geek lets you make flawless Poké Ball cupcakes without all the culinary expertise. Made of food-safe silicon, it's oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe and measures about 9-inches tall x 8-inches wide x 3 1/2-inches deep. It makes four 3 1/2-inch diameter cupcakes.
- The 2-part Poké Ball Cupcake Pan cleverly snaps together to ensure your cake batter stays put while baking.
- First, you're going to grease the pan, including the rim around the opening at the top of each Poké Ball – that's important for later. Then, you fill the little Poké Ball-shaped molds with a single cake batter or go wild and layer one color of dough on top of a second.
- Bake it in the oven according to your batter's instructions, and voila – you'll have tasty little Poké Balls in less than half an hour!
- Excess batter will bake out the hole on top, and as long as you remembered to grease around the opening, you can easily trim it away. In fact, you cut that spot flat to keep your tasty Poké Balls from rolling when you serve them.
- Just don't throw them at anybody, OK?